DEAR DIARY
7:58 AM
Day 1 - Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend? Describe him/her.
Day 2 - Post a picture of the both of you.
Day 3 - What do you like most about him/her?
Day 4 - How did you meet?
Day 5 - What’s your favorite memory about him/her?
Day 6- How long do you see you and your boyfriend/girlfriend being together?
Day 7 - Do you own anything of his/hers?
Day 8 - What’s the best gift he/she has ever given you?
Day 9 - What’s the last gift you gave them?
Day 10 - Do you and your boyfriend/girlfriend have a “song”? If so, what is it?
I see us as being together till the end of this lifetime <3
-
Happy birthday baby <3 I love you so so much <3
Sigh, i don't know what to do for today :( I feel so :( now..
It seems like every year this happens and it's all my faultttttttttt.
:(
This week was a really busy week. But had alot of fun at the vday booths, trying to sell ice cream and chocolates and brownies. Still wondering if i should go to school tonight. And tomorrow. Sigh, i dont really know what to type now cuz i'm not really in the mood. But today's my special boy's birthday so i just wanted to wish him a happy birthday <3
Anw my friends were really awesome on friday <3 Sigh i miss them. I didn't even have much time to talk to them &i asked them to come and wait for 2 hrs :( I'm not in a good mood this morning :( But i must cheer up before i meet my baby later cause i want today to be a good day for him.
I will go think of sth to do later. Sigh :( Maybe i will think of survivor, maybe it'll cheer me up. I love survivor <3
SIGH :(